At Spin Industries we create and craft unique bicycles and products with great care, thought and attention to detail. We employ old school craftsmanship and old school craftsmen and women. And we do it because we love to.
All our light fast & beautiful products are warranted against defects in fabrication, materials & craftsmanship. So our customer service policy is very simple. We are committed to providing our customers total satisfaction. First time. Every time. Guaranteed.
If you are dis-satisfied with any product bought from us, for any reason, we want to hear about it. Just tell us what the problem is and how we can fix it. That's it. Simple.
If you ride your bike off a cliff, into an oncoming truck, or simply forget that it was still on your car's roof when you drove into that parking lot with the height restriction barrier or very low ceiling, it's not going to be covered by our warranty program. But if this happens to you, get in touch and we'll do whatever we can to help repair or replace your bike.
SPN Speed Metal Titanium Frames
All new titanium frames purchased directly from us are warranted free of manufacturing defects in materials and craftsmanship for five years for the original retail owner.
SPN Titanium Parts
SPN titanium parts are warranted free of manufacturing defects in materials and craftsmanship for a period of two years from date of purchase for the original retail owner.
SPN Precision Alloy & Carbon Parts
SPN carbon fibre parts are warranted free of manufacturing defects in materials and craftsmanship for a period of 1 year from date of purchase for the original retail owner.
SPIN Koppenberg Wheels
All Spin Koppenberg wheels are warranted free of manufacturing defects in materials and craftsmanship for a period of 1 year from date of purchase for the original retail owner.
Spin Industries warranties do not cover
• Cosmetic or structural damage arising from abuse or misuse including but not limited to damage caused by crashes or collisions (whether the direct cause of the current problem or having previously occured), owner neglect, improper installation and / or assembly, improper maintenance, alterations, modifications, additions, changes to the original product, or other excessive, improper or abnormal conditions.
• Wear and tear from normal use and environmental exposure are not covered by this warranty.
• Any damage, failure or loss caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, failure to follow instructions or warnings contained in our care guide herein.
• Any damage, failure or loss caused by use of bicycles in competition, for stunt riding, ramp jumping, acrobatics or other similar activities, or in any other manner for which they were not designed.
• Bending of frames, forks, handlebars, seat posts or wheel rims can be a sign of misuse or abuse.
• Proof of purchase from Spin Industries Co (SIC) is required for any limited warranty repair or replacement, or for evaluation under our crash replacement program. Alternatively simply register your new product warranty with us by returning your warranty card within 30 days of purchase so that we have your product and ownership details on our files.
• Warranty offers no cash refunds and may take the form of a repair to the warranted part, or replacement with a product of similar fair value at time of claim, taking into consideration the full use, age and history of the warranted part. The decision to repair or replace is made entirely by SIC.
• In the event SIC chooses to replace a defective part, the new part may not be the exact model or type of product originally purchased, as warranty part replacement is stritcly limited to SIC's current production line up, stockholding and model assortment at the time of any claim under warranty.
• The foregoing warranties are in lieu of and exclude all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether express or implied by operation of law or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
• SIC shall in no event be liable for incidental or consequential losses, damages or expenses in connection with its bicycle products. SIC's liability hereunder is expressly limited to the replacement of goods not complying with this warranty.